Camilia Teething Drops temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething. Product Benefits Camilia teething drops temporarily relieve symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething. Ingredients
|Chamomilla 9C HPUS
||Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
|Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS
||Relieves painful gums
|Rheum 5C HPUS
||Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething.
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredient: Purified water.
Infants and children 1 month and older:Snap off one single-use doseTwist cap to open.Squeeze entire contents into mouth.Repeat as needed every 15 minutes for 2 more doses.
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopia of the United States.
Storage & Safety: Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
Store at 68-77F (20-25C).
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen or if inflammation, fever or rash develops. After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse. Use only if glued end flaps on carton are sealed and single-use container is intact. Keep out of reach of children.
- All-natural, no drug interactions
- No preservatives, sterile
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.