Camphor has long been considered as an effective medication against pain, swelling and skin rashes. It is the main ingredient in the preparation of anti-fungal and topical medications. It can be taken by direct inhalation or via steam.
- Highly effective as a Counter-irritant
- Immediate relief of minor aches, muscle and joint pain
- 100% herbal tincture 4. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Camphor.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 84%; Purified Water.
Adults and children 2 yrs and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 yrs of age: Consult a doctor before use. Warnings
For external use only. Do not drink. Do not apply to irritated skin. Avoid getting in the eyes or on mucus membranes. If swallowed, immediately give 3 or 4 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs give fluids again. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing person. Get medical attention immediately. When using this Product: Do not bandage tightly. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if: condition worsens or if excessive irritation develops; if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes; get medical attention. Danger Poison. Flammable. Keep away from spark, heat and flame. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.