Carob Mint Tea 20 Bag By The Mate Factor
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Certified Organic By Clemson DPI
- Discover Yerba Mate
- Discover the Mate Factor
- Energizing Herb Tea
- Fresh Yerba Mate
- Fresh, Not Aged
- Giving You Great Feeling Energy
- Good Feeling Energy
- Mate Factor is Unique
- Not Smoked
- South America's Premier Herb Tea
- Taste and Feel the Difference
- USDA Organic
Mocha Mint is rich and refreshing. Many people love this as an after-dinner enhancer, or to enhance the social mood.
Roasted carob, yerba mate, peppermint, roasted chicory
We use only 100% certified organic Yerba Mate, responsibly grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, preserving the environment where Yerba Mate is grown.
Pour hot (but not boiling) water over tea bag and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Try sweetening with honey, agave or stevia. For a richer brew, try adding your favorite milk. Yerba Mate is also great cold. If you're on the go, try dropping two or more tea bags into a quart of bottled water. Shake it up, let steep for 5 or more minutes and it's ready to drink. For a fruity iced Mate Tea, cold steep two or more tea bags and mix in your favorite frozen juice concentrate.
Be creative, experiment! There are many ways to enjoy Yerba Mate...Every day!
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More