Cat's Claw Inner Bark Extract 2 FL Oz By Nature's Answer
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Herbal Supplement
Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Inner Bark Extract||1000 mg||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, 24-32%
Certified Organic Alcohol.
Shake well. As a dietary supplement, take1 ml (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if safety seal is damages or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Let customers speak for us5261 reviews
A good way to get a sound night's sleep.
Bausch And Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Redness Reliever Lubricant Drops 0.5 oz By Bausch And Lomb
These little pills work amazing. I have a hard time balancing my sugar levels so when I know I didn't eat as good as I should have or if I drink 1 to many glasses of wine, I just take a pill :))) Very Easy
I have been using it for many years with excellent results.
Love this product and am grateful for it as I am a vegan. A great plant based calcium supplement.
Refreshing & a soft smell! Have used this product for years!
DHEA 180 Tabs By Natrol
They are working and they are nice
DHEA 100 Tablets By Puritan's Pride
For reasons best known to people at much higher pay grades than mine, several suppliers have ceased carrying Lectric Shave. Kroger used to have their store brand, which was acceptable, but discontinued it long ago. But then, they quit stocking Lectric Shave too! O.K., we go to Walgreens! Not any more! They stopped carrying it too! My first electric shaver dates back to 1958, and I do not remember using anything but Lectric Shave! Happy to find it antwhere! Good stuff, does the job. Hope it never goes away altogether!
Choose the ID of the Quiz you want to render (automatic popup):
- Skincare Quiz (Morning+Night Routines) (copy) with ID: ogHjzq
- Skincare Quiz (Basic Routine) (copy) with ID: LwHn1r