- Personalized for Adults 50+
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
- Environmental Stress*
1 Tablet: Vitamin A 2500 IU (40% Beta-Carotene); Vitamin C 60 mg; Vitamin D 500 IU; Vitamin E 50 IU; Vitamin K 30 mcg; Thiamin 1.5 mg; Riboflavin 1.7 mg; Niacin 20 mg; Vitamin B6 3 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 25 mcg; Biotin 30 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 10 mg; Calcium 220 mg; Phosphorus 20 mg; Iodine 150 mcg; Magnesium 50 mg; Zinc 11 mg; Selenium 55 mcg; Copper 0.5 mg; Manganese 2.3 mg; Chromium 45 mcg; Molybdenum 45 mcg; Chloride 72 mg; Potassium 80 mg; Boron 150 mcg; Nickel 5 mcg; Silicon 2 mg; Vanadium 10 mcg; Lutein 250 mcg; Lycopene 300 mcg; Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Chloride; Dibasic Calcium; Phosphate; Magnesium Oxide; Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C); Microcrystalline Cellulose; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E); Pregelatinized Corn Starch; Modified Food Starch; contains less than 2% of: Acacia; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Beta-Carotene; BHT; Biotin; Boric Acid; Calcium Pantothenate; Calcium Stearate; Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3); Chromium Picolinate; Citric Acid; Corn Starch; Crospovidone; Cupric Sulfate; Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12); FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake; Folic Acid; Gelatin; Hydrogenated Palm Oil; Hypromellose; Lutein; Lycopene; Manganese Sulfate; Medium-Chain Triglycerides; Niacinamide; Nickelous Sulfate; Phytonadione (Vit. K); Polyethylene Glycol; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Potassium Iodide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6); Riboflavin (Vit. B2); Silicon Dioxide; Sodium Ascorbate; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Borate; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Metavanadate; Sodium Molybdate; Sodium Selenate; Sorbic Acid; Sucrose; Talc; Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1); Titanium Dioxide; Tocopherols; Tribasic Calcium Phosphate; Vitamin A Acetate (Vit. A); Zinc Oxide; may also contain less than 2% of: Maltodextrin; Sodium Aluminosilicate; Sunflower Oil
Suggested use: Adults - take one tablet daily with food. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Not formulated for use in children. Dot not exceed suggested use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More