- Dietary Supplement
- Horse Chestnut Special Formula
- 100% Aescin Plus Gotu Kola & Butcher's Broom
The special horse chestnut formula developed by Solaray strengthens blood vessels and increases circulation, specifically in the legs. The seeds of the horse chestnut contain a chemical substance known as aescin, Aescin has been found to promote blood circulation through the veins by increasing the tone in the walls of the veins, whereby enabling blood to flow more freely. Get your circulation back on track with CircuLegs by Solaray.
|�Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C�(as Ascorbic Acid)||150 mg||250 %|
|Horse Chestnut�(Aesculus hippocastanum)� (seed extract) (Guaranteed 36 mg [18%] Aescin)||200 mg||*|
|CircuLegs Special Blend�Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) (aerial) (Guaranteed 25 mg [10%] Triterpenes), Bioflavonoid Concentrate (from lemons), Hesperidin Complex (from citrus), Quercetin Dihydrate, Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) (root extract) (Guaranteed 10 mg [10%] Saponins)||800 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule ,Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.|
Directions: Use only as directed. Take two vegetarian capsules daily with a meal or glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More