Citra Drain Natural Valencia Orange 22 oz By Citra Solv
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- #1 Enzyme Drain Opener by The Leading Consumer Product Testing Magazine
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Does Not Contain Acids or Caustics
- Great for Slow Drains!
- Keeps Drains & Garbage Disposals Smelling Fresh
- Safe Around Pets & Children
Removes drain build-up. Keeps pipes free flowing. No harsh chemicals. With real essential oils.
Aqua (water), enzyme bacterial blend CAS# mixture, food grade d-limonene (the clear liquid from the peel of the orange) CAS# 8028-48-6.
Start-up Treatment: Pour 1/3 bottle down slow drain. Wait 6-8 hours before running water down the drain. Note: This might cause loosened build-up to slow or block drain water flow. This means our drain maintainer is doing its job to eat away build-up on pipe walls. Just plunge and repeat above-recommended treatment.
Maintenance Treatment: Pour 2-3 ounces of our drain maintainer down each drain, and 4 ounces down each toilet. Repeat every 2 to 4 weeks to keep drains and toilets flowing freely.
Caution: Eye irritant.
Important: This product will not open drains that are slowed or clogged by mineral deposits. Natural enzymes work on organic clogging agents such as grease, oil, soap residue, etc.
Caution: Eyes: flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call physician. Inhalation: Get to fresh air. If irritation persist, call physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More