Citrus Bergamot 120 Veg Caps By Jarrow Formulas
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Jarrow Formulas® provides clinically documented Citrus Bergamot (citrus bergamia) extract for natural support for healthy blood glucose metabolism. Citrus bergamia grows along the Ionic coast of Southern Calabria, Italy. It contains natural polyphenolic antioxidants, or free radical scavengers, that support blood glucose metabolism and help maintain healthful cholesterol levels already within normal range.
- Clinically Documented Ingredient
- Supports Blood Glucose Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Veggie Cap
- Non-GMO Certified by NSF
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Citrus Bergamot Extract (Citrus bergamia) (fruit)||500 mg||†|
� Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source),cellulose and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.|
Take 1 capsule per day on an empty stomach prior to the evening meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. For best results, use in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas QH-absorb (ubiquinol).
Keep out of the reach of children. If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes/glucose control problems, gall bladder/bile duct blockages or gallstones, kidney dysfunction or liver disease), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More