- New! Liqui-Gels
- 24 Hour Relief Of :
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
- Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
- Original Prescription Strength
Active Ingredients: 1 Capsule: Loratidine 10 mg. InActive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Glycerides; FD&C Blue No. 1; Gelatin; Glycerin; Pharmaceutical Ink; Polysorbate 80; Povidone; Purified Water; Sorbitol
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 capsule daily; not more than 1 capsule in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor. Store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F). Protect from freezing.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More