Clinical GI Probiotic 60 VEG CAPS By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 10 Billion Organisms per Capsule
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GI Regularity and Reduced Bloating
- GMP Quality Assured
- Healthy Intestinal Flora
- Made Without Dairy, Wheat, Gluten
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Veg CapsuleServing Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Blend of Probiotic Bacteria
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 (predominant strain), plus 8 strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum/Bifidobacterium lactis
|20 Billion Organisms||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose powder, acid-resistant cellulose capsule and silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
This product is formulated to deliver a potency of 20 billion organisms (per 2 capsules) through the best by date.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
Keep refrigerated to maintain potency.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More