Colgate Total Multi Protection Whitening Gel Toothpaste 6 oz By Colgate
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Helps Prevent Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque
- Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste
- Fight Tartar Buildups
- Whiten Teeth
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.14% W/V Fluoride Ion); Triclosan 0.30 %. InActive Ingredients: Water; Hydrated Silica; Glycerin; Sorbitol; PVM/MA Copolymer; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Cellulose Gum; Flavor; Sodium Hydroxide; Propylene Glycol; Carrageenan; Sodium Saccharin; Mica; Titanium Dioxide; FD&C Blue No.1
Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 6 years of age and older - Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 12 years - Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 6 years - Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a dentist before use if you have: Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks; Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More