- 11 High Activity Enzymes
- Balanced Herbal Blend
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Helps Break Down Difficult to Digest Foods
- Kosher Parve
- Since 1947
- Suitable for Lacto-Vegetarians
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend Activity||200 mg||**|
|Amylase (Carbohydrate Enzyme)||12,500 DU|
|Protease SP (Protein Enzyme)||50,000 HUT|
Lactase( Dairy Enzyme)
|Pectinase/Phytase (Carbohydrate Enzyme)||75 endo-PGU|
|Lipase (Fat Enzyme)||1,000 FIP|
|Bromelain (Protein Enzyme)||1000,000 PU|
|Cellulase (Fiber Enzyme)||500 CU|
|Papain (Protein Enzyme)||100,000 PU|
|Invertase (Carbohydrate Enzyme)||300 SU|
|Maltase (Carbohydrate Enzyme)||300 DP|
|Alpha Galactosidase (Carbohydrate Enzyme)||150 GaIU|
Botanical Comfort Blend
Cumin Powder (Cuminum cyminum) (seed), Fennel Extract (4:1) (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) (flower), Ginger Extract (4:1) (Zingiber officinale) (root), Anise Powder (Pimpinella anisum) (seed)
** Daily Value not established
Microcrystalline, cellulose, vegetable cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains milk, wheat and soy.
Free Of: Yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener and color.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule with every meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Avoid this product if you are allergic to ragweed or daisy-like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More