- Decongestant Free Cold Relief for People With High Blood Pressure
- Cough Suppressant
- Relieves Chest Congestion, Cough
- Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels
Active Ingredients: 1 Softgel: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg; Guaifenesin 200 mg. InActive Ingredients: FD&C Blue No. 1; FD&C Red No. 40; Gelatin; Glycerin; Pharmaceutical Ink; Polyethylene Glycol 400; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Sorbitol
Do not exceed recommended dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 or 2 softgels every 4 hours, not more than 12 softgels in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Other Information: Store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F). Protect from freezing and excessive moisture.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus); persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More