- Relieves Itch Fast
- Strongest Itch Medicine Without a Prescription*
- Skin Irritation and Rashes
- Inflammation and Redness
- Insect Bites, Poison Ivy
- Water Resistant Formula
- Helps Seal Healing
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1%. InActive Ingredients: Petrolatum
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. For external anal and genital itching, adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use: In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor. For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor. Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor. Rectal bleeding occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More