- 3 sewn thickness
- Natural, Unbleached
- Use in Castor Oil Packs, Durable, High Quality
- Boil or launder flannel to remove impurities which may remain in fabric.
- Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and a heating pad. A towel may be useful to protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.)
- After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or try Castor Clean.
- Store in plastic bag or other container in a cool place. Clean pack as necessary or discard.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Other Suggestion For Use:
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Glyco-Thymoline and Epsom salts.
- Meditate, pray, read inspirational material and think positive thoughts while using your pack.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More