Dark Roast Tea 20 Bag By The Mate Factor
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Certified Organic By Clemson DPI
- Discover Yerba Mate
- Discover the Mate Factor
- Energizing Herb Tea
- Fresh Yerba Mate
- Fresh, Not Aged
- Giving You Great Feeling Energy
- Good Feeling Energy
- Mate Factor is Unique
- Not Smoked
- South America's Premier Herb Tea
- Taste and Feel the Difference
- USDA Organic
The Healthy Alternative to Coffee. 1. What is Mate Factor Dark Roast Yerba Mate? Our unique blend of Yerba Mate and roasted grains brews a delightfully rich, invigorating cup of tea without sacrificing the benefits of our fresh, Green Mate. Try with milk and your favorite sweetener. 2. Discover Yerba Mate A treasure from South America now comes home to you. Yerba Mate gently sustains you throughout the day, combating fatigue and sleepiness. Its stimulating properties are long lasting and found by most to be free from the unpleasant side effects often associated with coffee. 3. What is Yerba Mate? YERBA MATE is more than just an invigorating brew. It is one of nature's best sources of antioxidants. In addition, a full complement of vitamins and minerals (including chlorophyll, vitamins A, B, C, E, magnesium, potassium, iron, pantothenic acid, and much more) help make a cup of Maté tea an excellent immune-boosting tonic. Our unique fresh green, certified organic variety is neither smoked nor aged in order to preserve the bright green flavor and as many of the nutrients as possible. We use 100% percent certified organic Yerba Mate, responsibly grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers. The Mate Factor is founded on providing a fair wage to the conscientious people in South America who provide our special Mate.
Yerba mate, roasted carob, roasted barley, roasted yerba mate, roasted chicory.
We use only 100% certified organic Yerba Mate, responsibly grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, preserving the environment where Yerba Mate is grown.
Pour hot (but not boiling) water over tea bag and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Try sweetening with honey, agave or stevia. For a richer brew, try adding your favorite milk. Yerba Mate is also great cold. If you're on the go, try dropping two or more tea bags into a quart of bottled water. Shake it up, let steep for 5 or more minutes and it's ready to drink. For a fruity iced Mate tea, cold steep two or more tea bags and mix in your favorite frozen juice concentrate.
Be creative, experiment! There are many ways to enjoy Yerba Mate...Every day!
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
I love this Dark Roast Tea in bags which does not seem to be available in this form in the UK. However, this will probably be my last order because of the £ rate against the $ and I will have to try the loose version available here.....
I’ve been drinking the dark roast mate for years. No jitters nice pick me up. The taste is amazing. It really is the best cup of “morning NOT joe” you can get!