- An Adsorbent Aid in Detoxification and Intestinal Purification via Alimentary Canal
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For the Safe and Natural Removal of Chemicals, Bacteria, Viruses, Heavy Metals, Metabolic Toxins and Environmental Pollutants
- Its Action Being Physical Rather Than Chemical
- Trusted Since 1946
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)Servings Per Container: 64
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Mechanically active adsorbent ingredient: colloidal bentonite (U.S.P grade) containing the active constituent montmorillonite super-refined with demineralized water as vehicle.
Bentonite clay and purified water.
Important: Shake well before using.
Before using, read directions on opposite side.
Daily Cleansing Drink
Add Sonne's #7 Detoxificant (see directions for amount) into 8-12 oz of your favorite juice or water. Then add one teaspoonful of Sonne's #9 Intestinal Cleanser (sold separately). Shake or blend thoroughly and drink immediately. The Cleansing Drink is a key component of our original 7 Day Cleansing Program.
(For use when an agent of this type is desired or indicated)
For average adult, 1 tablespoonful. For others, 1 teaspoonful for each 50 lb body weight. Take 2 doses per day. The first one in water upon rising, and the other undiluted in the evening. Drink plenty of water between meals to assist elimination of acid and toxic waste through the kidneys. May be taken for a duration as long as desired. For faster detoxification, take more, more frequently.
Safe for children and pets.
Note: Since bentonite, the main ingredient in #7 with its active constituent, montmorillonite, has a such strong adsorptive powers, its consumption could render unavailable some of the necessary nutrients, such as certain vitamins, by adsorbing them from all the alimentary canal. However, independent experiments purposely designed to find out how much this adsorption would adversely affect the growth and health of experimental animals indicated no ill effect when the intake of bentonite was 25% of the total diet, but did adversely affect the health when the intake of bentonite was increased to 50% of the total diet. (From Annals of the N.Y. Academy of Science, Vol. 57, page 678, May 10, 1954.) Since our product is mostly water with only a small proportion of bentonite, to reach this state of toxicity it would mean projecting the results of this experiment so that a person would have to consume each day a supply designed for 1032 days. In other words, mathematically for the bentonite in our product to reach the toxic level of 50% of the diet, it would be necessary to consume a 3 year supply each day over an extended period.
Secure cap on bottle after use.
Refrigeration is optional.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More