- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Great Tasting Orange Flavor
- Natural Defense Immune Support
- This product Supports Healthy Functioning of the Immune System
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 mlServings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%†|
An extract of Echinacea purpurea root and Oregon grape root.**
|†Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value not established.
**Certified Organically Grown or Ethically Wild Harvested.
Kosher coconut and/or palm kernel glycerine, purified water, natural orange extract and citric acid.
Shake well, use only as directed. Take directly or mix in small amount of water or juice. For children over 1 year of age.
|1-2 yrs (< 24 lbs)||1 ml, 3 times daily|
|3-6 yrs (24-48 lbs)||1-2 ml, 3 times daily|
|7-11 yrs (49-95 lbs)||2 ml, 3-4 times daily|
|12 yrs (<95 lbs)||3 ml, 3-4 times daily|
Herbs for Kids Echinacea-Golden Root Orange, Natural Defense Immune Support. This products stimulates leukocytes and supports the healthy functioning of the immune system. In 1996 Herbs for Kids discontinued using Goldenseal (hydrastis canadensis) due to over harvesting of wild sources. In 1997 Goldenseal was officially listed as endangered. Oregon Grape root has similar constituents as Goldenseal. Herbs are just one part of a natural lifestyle. See your holistic practitioner if your child is ill. Dietary supplement, kids love the taste! We donate a portion of our proceeds to organizations dedicated to caring for our environment and the people of our world.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More