- #1 America's Trace Mineral Brand
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
- Certified Vegan
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Great Antioxidant
- Low Sugar
- Play Harder, Endure Longer!
- Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 packetServings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCL) (Vitamin B1)||450 mcg||30%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1 mg||59%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ConcenTrace)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace)||18 mg||1%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ConcenTrace)||200 mg||6%|
|ConcenTrace (Electrolyte trace mineral complex)||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (as Boron amino Acid Chelate)||175 mcg||**|
*Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Crystalline fructose, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, natural pi+¦a colada flavor, other natural flavors, stevia, silica. Plus 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace.
Allergen Info: contains no know allergens.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 4-6 oz of water and enjoy. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More