One soap. Many uses. Our Cedar + Citrus 3in1 Soap is a versatile cleanser that knows how to get down to business. Whether as a body wash, shampoo, or shaving gel, the rustic appeal of cedarwood and the invigorating burst of citrus will give you an intense clean without being harsh on your hair and skin. Fewer products means fewer decisions and more time for the important stuff.
Ingredients Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Panthenol, EO Essential Oil Blend [Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil], EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract and Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract], Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, TocopherolSuggestions Use freely and enjoy.Special Note
- Pure essential oils and plant based ingredients nurture and soothe the skin
- Gentle and fragrant with ingredients and essential oils that are pure
- Cruelty free; paraben free; polysorbate free
- For the informed, practical, value-conscious consumer
- Nurture and soothe the skin.
- Uses as shampoo, body wash and shaving gel.
- Paraben free.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.