Excedrin PM Headache gives temporary relief of occasional headaches at night, and minor aches & pains with accompanying sleeplessness. The caffeine-free, triple action formula is a non-habit forming nighttime solution.
Excedrin PM Headache is a medicine that combines 2 effective pain relievers along with a sleep aid, so you can get fast relief from nighttime headaches.
- One bottle of 24 caplets of Excedrin PM Sleep Aid with Headache Relief Caplets for Nighttime Headaches and Sleeplessness
- Provides fast and effective night time pain relief to help you fall asleep
- Treats occasional headaches and minor aches and pains accompanied by sleeplessness
- Contains aspirin, acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate, a non habit forming night time sleep aid for sleeplessness relief
- Combines two effective pain relievers along with a sleeping aid to end night-time headaches fast and help you get to sleep
- Convenient Excedrin PM headache caplets provide fast relief
- HSA and FSA eligible product
Active Ingredients: In Each Caplet
||Amount Per Serving
|Aspirin (NSAID [Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug])
Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid; Calcium Carbonate; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose Low Substituted; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; Medium-Chain Triglycerides; Polydextrose; Polysorbate 80; Povidone; Pregelatinized Corn Starch; Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose; Stearic Acid; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Yellow Iron Oxide; Zinc Stearate.
Do not use more than directed. Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime, with a full glass of water. Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). Close cap tightly after use. Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. Warnings
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives; facial swelling; asthma (wheezing); shock. Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others); have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product; take more or for a longer time than directed. Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer; with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin; in children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor before use if: you have liver disease; stomach bleeding warning applies to you; you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease; you are taking a diuretic; you have asthma; you have glaucoma; you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; you have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: a prescription drug for: diabetes, gout, arthritis; any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition; any product that contains aspirin, acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer; sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: drowsiness will occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better; sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; painful area is red or swollen; ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs; any new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More