- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Extra Strength
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Promotes Healthy Joints
- Since 1947
- Supports Comfortable Movement
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 TabletsServings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C, calcium ascorbate)||60 mg||100%|
|Sodium †||90 mg||4%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (from shellfish)||1,500 mg||**|
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate||1,200 mg||**|
|MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane)||700 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
† Naturally occurring; therefore amount may vary.
Vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin.
Contains shellfish (crab and shrimp).
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and colors.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Diabetics, use only under a physician's supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not us if outer seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More