Healthy Cycle Tea 16 Bags By Traditional Medicinals
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Herbal Supplement
- Supports a Healthy Menstrual Cycle*
- Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
?Serving Size: 1 cup Brewed Tea
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic rasberry leaf?? (DAC)**||165 mg||??|
|Organic licorice root??||150 mg||??|
|Organic Strawberry leaf (DAC)**||105 mg||??|
|Organic Stinging nettle leaf (ph Eur)**||60 mg||??|
|Angelica root||15 mg||??|
|Organic blessed thistle herb (DAC)**||15 mg||??|
|Cramp Bark (BHP)**||15 mg||??|
|Proprietary Blend:||975 mg||?|
|Organic Spearmint leaf???||?||??|
|Organic rose hip||?||??|
|Organic lemon verbena leaf||?||??|
|Organic West Indian lemongrass leaf||?||??|
|Organic ginger rhizome???||?||??|
|Organic chamomile flower???||?||??|
? Daily Value?(DV) not established.
Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. Cover cup & Steep for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup. Enjoy 2-3 cups daily.
A wholesome tea that supports healthy menstruation. Pleasantly herbal, with hints of citrus and mint.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants within the daisy (Asteraceae) family, Like chamomile, Echinacea or blessed thistle. Do not use pregnant or breastfeeding, Unless directed otherwise by your healthcare practitione
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More