- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Delicious Chewables
- Oat Bran and Inulin Fibers
- Promotes Regularity
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
- What Better Feels Like
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 chewable tabletsServings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 2 Chewable Tablets||%DV**|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%**|
Proprietary Fiber Blend
enriched inulin fiber (inulin and fructooligosaccharides (FOS) from chicory root) and oat (Avena sativa) bran fiber
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
***Daily Value not established.
Fructose, cocoa bean powder, stearic acid, natural flavors, and soy lecithin.
Contains no sucrose, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Two chewable tablets daily, with or without water. To achieve maximum benefits, begin with only one tablet each day for the first week, and increase to two tablets daily thereafter. If additional fiber intake is desired, slowly increase to six to eight tablets daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Individual responses may vary due to physiological differences and the amount of fiber already present in the diet.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More