Fleet Laxative - Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories Count of 6 By Fleet
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Fleet Laxative - Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories 6 each by Fleet provide fast and gentle relief for constipation in children. These suppositories contain a mild laxative that works quickly to soften stool and make bowel movements more comfortable.
The liquid glycerin suppositories are easy to use and have a child-friendly design that makes them comfortable for kids. They are also free of harsh chemicals and preservatives, making them a safe and effective option for children with occasional constipation.
Fleet Laxative - Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories 6 each are perfect for parents who want a safe and effective way to relieve constipation in their children. The suppositories are also affordable and easy to use, making them a convenient option for parents on-the-go.
Order Fleet Laxative - Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories 6 each by Fleet today and experience the benefits of fast and gentle constipation relief for children.
• Provides fast and gentle relief for constipation in children
• Contains a mild laxative that works quickly to soften stool
• Easy to use and have a child-friendly design
• Free of harsh chemicals and preservatives
• Safe and effective option for children with occasional constipation
• Affordable and convenient alternative to prescription medication
• Trusted brand for children's laxatives
• Can be used for children of all ages
• Provides a fast and effective solution for constipation relief
• May help prevent discomfort and pain associated with constipation.
Active Ingredients: Each 2.7 mL Delivered Dose: Glycerin 2.8 g. InActive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium; Purified Water
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours): Children 2 to under 6 years: 1 suppository or as directed by a doctor. Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor. Administering the laxative: Remove orange protective shield before inserting. Hold unit upright, grasping bulb of unit with fingers. Grasp orange protective shield with other hand, pull gently to remove. With steady pressure, gently insert tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing towards navel. Discontinue use if resistance is encountered. Forcing the tip can result in injury. Insertion may be easier if child receiving suppository bears down as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus. Squeeze the bulb until nearly all liquid is expelled. While continuing to squeeze the bulb, remove tip from rectum and discard unit. It is not necessary to empty until completely. The unit contains more than the amount of liquid needed for effective use. A small amount of liquid will remain in the unit after squeezing. Left-side position: Place child on left side with knees bent and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Have child kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with let arm folded comfortably.
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if the child has: abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks; already using a laxative for more than 1 week; if constipation continues after one week of use, contact your childs doctor. Stop using this product and consult a doctor if the child has: rectal bleeding; no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More