Fleet Mineral Oil Enema Latex Free 4.5 oz by Fleet is a trusted and effective way to relieve occasional constipation and promote bowel movement. This enema contains mineral oil, which works by lubricating the rectum and colon, making it easier to pass stools.
This latex-free enema is safe and easy to use, with a flexible, pre-lubricated tip for comfortable insertion. It also has a leak-resistant seal to prevent spills and messes.
Fleet Mineral Oil Enema is suitable for adults and children ages 2 and up. It provides fast and gentle relief from constipation, with results in as little as 15 minutes.
This 4.5 oz bottle provides a long-lasting supply of enema solution, making it a cost-effective and practical choice for those looking to relieve occasional constipation. Try Fleet Mineral Oil Enema today and experience the benefits of fast and effective constipation relief.
• Provides fast and gentle relief from occasional constipation
• Contains mineral oil, which lubricates the rectum and colon for easier bowel movement
• Safe and easy to use
• Latex-free with a flexible, pre-lubricated tip
• Leak-resistant seal to prevent spills and messes
• Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and up
• Fast-acting, with results in as little as 15 minutes
• Can be used as needed for occasional constipation
• 4.5 oz bottle provides a long-lasting supply
• Cost-effective and practical constipation reliefIngredients
Each 118 mL Delivered Dose: Mineral Oil 100% Suggestions
Single daily dose: Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 bottle. Children 2 to under 12 years: One-half bottle. Children under 2 years: Do not use. Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip before inserting. With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus. Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury. Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely as it contains more liquid than needed. Remove Comfortip from rectum. Retain enema in accordance with doctors instructions. Follow with a cleansing enema: To remove stools or other residue now softened and lubricated, it is suggested that you use a regular Fleets enema to cleanse the bowel. Positions for using this enema: Left side position: Lie on left side with knee bent and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably. Consult Physicians Desk Reference for complete professional labeling. Special Note Warnings
For rectal use only. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have: abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks; already used a laxative for more than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have: rectal bleeding; no bowel movement after use. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More