- Gentle, Gradual Relief (In As Fast As 12 Hours)
- Prevents Constipation
- Mix With Juice
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Laxative Brand
- Ages 2-11 Years
Active Ingredients: Each Tablespoon: Docusate Sodium 50 mg. InActive Ingredients: Citric Acid; Edetate Disodium; FD&C Red #3; Flavor; Methylparaben; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Sodium Citrate; Sorbitol; Sucralose; Water; Xanthan Gum; Xylitol; Each Tablespoon Contains: Sodium 13 mg
Use dosage chart for proper dosing. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Doses must be given in a 6-8 oz glass of milk or juice to prevent throat irritation and to mask the natural tart flavor of the active ingredient. Children 2 to under 12 years: Starting dose: 1-3 tablespoons. Maximum dose per day: 3 tablespoons. Children under 2 years: Starting Dose: Ask a doctor.
Drug interaction precaution: Do not give this product to your child if your child is presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if your child has: abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks; already used a laxative for more than 1 week; if constipation continues after 1 week of use, contact childs doctor. Stop using this product and consult a doctor if your child has: rectal bleeding; no bowel movement within 72 hours of using this product. These symptoms may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More