Futuro Anti-Embolism White Moderate Compression Thigh Length Closed Toe Stockings Mens Womens Medium each by 3M
- Medically proven
- Effective Support During Post Surgery Recovery
- Helps reduce the formation of Blood Clots
- Designed for the Post Operative Patient
Ingredients: Fiber Content: Nylon 89.9%; Spandex 10%; Silicone 1%.
Fitting Futuro stockings: Measure circumference of upper thigh at the line of the bottom of the buttocks. For thigh length stocking do not apply if over 25 inches (63.5 cm). Measure around the circumference of calf at the widest point to determine ""size."" Measure distance from bottom of heal (in standing position, if possible) to the line at the bottom of the buttocks to determine ""length."" Care instructions: To ensure stockings last as long as possible, launder after every three days of use. Keep the stockings free from substances like ointments, oils and lanolin which could deteriorate elastic. Machine-wash in warm (not hot) water on gentle cycle using mild detergent. Air dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Anti-embolism stockings may not be recommended for patients with the following (always consult your physician): Any leg condition in which stockings would interfere, such as: Dermatitis (skin problems); Gangrene; Vein ligation (leg surgery); Recent skin graft. Severe vascular diseases, such as Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), that cause poor circulation to the leg; Massive edema (swelling) of the legs, or pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) from congestive heart failure; Extreme deformity of the leg. Do not under any circumstances turn down top of stockings. Proper sizing and application must be assured. These stockings are only to be worn on the advice of your doctor and for the time period recommended. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your physician.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More