Gaviscon Extra Strength Antacid Chewable Tablets Cherry 100 tabs By Gaviscon
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Fast-Acting Heartburn Relief
- Helps Keep Acid Down For Hours
Active Ingredients: 1 Tablet: Aluminum Hydroxide 160 mg; Magnesium Carbonate 105 mg. InActive Ingredients: Acesulfame K; Alginic Acid; Artificial Flavor; Calcium Stearate; Corn Starch; Corn Syrup Solids; Mannitol; Sodium Bicarbonate; Stearic Acid; Sucrose
Chew 2-4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a doctor. Take after meals and at bedtime or as needed. For best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid. Do not swallow whole. Other Information: Each tablet contains: Magnesium 35 mg, sodium 20 mg. Store at up to 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) in a dry place.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs; If you are on a sodium-restricted diet. When using this product: Do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours; Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More