- Certified Organic by QAI
- Chlorophyll, Active Enzymes, Antioxidants
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Dr. Hagiwara's Original Formula Since 1969
- Nature's Finest
- Organic Certified Vegan Gluten Free Non-GMO
- Organic & Raw
- USDA Organic
- World's First Green Drink
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Teaspoons (6 g)Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Vitamin A (100% as Beta Carotene)||1000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin C||9 mg||15%|
|Vitamin K||35 mcg||44%|
|Folic Acid||29 mcg||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Powdered juice from organic young barley grass, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate from tapioca), organic brown rice.
Contains no added sugar, salt, colorings, or fillers. Free of animal products, gluten, soy, wheat and yeast.
Dissolve 2 teaspoons (6 g) into 6 to 8 oz of water or your favorite juice. Do not mix with hot liquids, since heat will neutralize active enzymes. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
No Added Sugar, Salt, Colorings, Fillers, Animal Products, Soy, Wheat, Yeast.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not refrigerate.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More