Herbal Laxative Tea
- All Natural
- Ancient Chinese Medicinals
- Digestive System Tea
- Gentle, Effective Relief
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Herbal Stimulant Laxative
- Herbal Tea
- Promotes Detoxification
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs||2000 mg|
|Senna leaf, stem||†|
|Dandelion root, herb||†|
|Fo-ti (he shou wu) root||†|
|Sickle-pod senna seed||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Natural orange flavor with other natural citrus flavors.
This product contains senna leaf and stem, rhubarb root and sickle-pod senna seed.
1 cup before bedtime for morning relief. If needed, take again the next night, do not exceed 2 cups in 24 hours. Children 6-12 years old, drink 1/2 cup before bedtime. If needed, take again the next night, do not exceed 1 cup in 24 hours. Do not drink more than 7 consecutive days unless directed by your doctor.
Note: This tea is not recommended for use by pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Notice: Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because senna leaf and stem, and rhubarb root and sickle-pod senna seed may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More