The herbs in 21st Century's® Herbal Slimming Tea help to support both cleansing and thermogenic activity within the body helping to promote the elimination and storage of excess calories. This product is intended for use with a healthy reduced calorie diet and exercise program.
- Delicious to Drink Either Hot or Cold!
- Herbal Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Weight Loss Activities
- Cleansing of the System
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag
Serving Per Container: 24
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Senna (Cassia angustifolia) (leaf)
|**Daily Value not established.
Natural and artificial flavors, licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra), malva verticillata leaf, eleuthero root (eleutherococcus senticosus).
Initially, steep one tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes. Gradually increase steep time up to 5 minutes as your digestive system adjusts. Drink 15 minutes before or during meals. If desired, dilute with water, add sugar or sweetener to taste. Do not exceed recommended usage. Individual results may vary.
No sugar, salt, yeast or artificial colors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with. Store at room temperature.
Notice: This product contains Senna leaves. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More