Herbalozenge Cherry Echinacea Zinc 15 LOz By Zand
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Sweetened Only with Brown Rice Syrup
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 lozenge (3.8g)Servings per container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)||5 mg||33%|
Brown rice syrup, natural cherry flavor, citric acid, and extracts of Echinacea purpurea root, hibiscus flower, orange peel, lemon peel, rose hips, lemon grass herb, perilla leaf and schizonepeta herb.
|*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established
Zand guarantees that no ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
No gluten ingredients used.
Allow lozenge to slowly dissolve in the mouth. May be repeated as needed. Do not use more than 8 lozenges in one day.
Brown rice syrup is all-natural, tastes wonderfully sweet, and allows health conscious consumers to utilize ZAND's 10 throughout the seasons without concern over restricted diets, refined sugars, or the use of artificial sweeteners.
Do not accept if bag is broken.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More