Hibiscus Lime Tea 20 Bag By The Mate Factor
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Discover Yerba Mate
- Discover the Mate Factor
- Fresh Yerba Mate
- Fresh, Not Aged
- Giving You Great Feeling Energy
- Good Feeling Energy
- Mate Factor is Unique
- Not Smoked
- South America's Premier Herb Tea
- Taste and Feel the difference
- Taste the Freshness
This amazing, fruity blend is not only refreshing hot or cold, but is an amazing booster to your bodiy's defense system.
Organic yerba mate, organic hibiscus, natural dried lime, organic roasted chicory
We use only 100% certified organic Yerba Mate, responsibly grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, preserving the environment where Yerba Mate is grown.
Pour hot (but not boiling) water over tea bag and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Try with our Mascavo unrefined sugar or honey. Yerba Mate is good iced as well. If you're on the go, try dropping two or more tea bags into a quart of water. Shake it up and it's ready to drink. Allow to steep longer for a stronger brew.
Be creative, experiment! There are many ways to enjoy Yerba Mate...Every day!
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More