- BioCell Collagen
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Supports Collagen Production
The benefits of Hyaluronic Acid have been touted in many articles over the last year. The popularity of HA increases everyday, but are you aware all Hyaluronic Acid products are not equal? Oral supplementation of HA relies completely on absorption into the body. Biocell Technologies has a patented hydrolyzation process that dramatically reduces the HA molecule for maximum absorption while maintaining the integrity of the HA molecule. In addition to the HA, Biocell Collagen II tm provides very low molecular weight chondroitin, type II collagen and glucosamine.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Biocell Collagen Type II||500 mg||*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||50 mg||*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Capsule shell: Gelatin & water
Guaranteed not to contain: Sucrose, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
2 to 3 capsules a day with water or fruit juice, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
HA allows for maximum joint relief, a benefit pure HA products cannot provide. Of course the benefits for the skin, eyes and cardio-vascular system are still evident and on par with brands featuring pure HA only. California Natural Special HA Formula features Biocell Collagen II tm and delivers a full 50mg of HA per capsule. With an effective daily HA dose of 150 mg, California Natural HA accomplishes this with only three capsules as opposed to up to eight capsules by other leading brands.
Do not use if tamper resistant seal is missing or broken. Seek the advice of a health care professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More