- Mild adhesive surface area adheres to periwound skin, but wont stick to wound bed
- Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
- Provides thermal insulation and protection
- Comfortable and conformable
- Can be safely worn for several days, depending on wound condition and exudate levels
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More