Jarrow Formulas® Inositol is readily absorbed and used to produce the active inositides as necessary. The various forms of inositol (phosphatidylinositol and inositides such as IP3) are active in cell-to-cell communication, (e.g., transmission of nerve impulses). Tissues that are affected include the brain, liver and muscles. Inositol (a.k.a., myoinositol) is an indirect source of glucuronic acid, which is essential to liver detoxification.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Inositol
- Supports Liver Function and Cellular Detoxification
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (600 mg)Servings Per Container: 378
||Amount Per Serving
|* Daily Value not established.
Pharmaceutical grade inositol.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 1/4 teaspoon, preferably dissolved in fluid or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
"No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT refrigerate." Warnings
Store in cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate
Package by weight, not by volume.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More