Insure Immune Support 8 FL Oz By Zand
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Bring Balance to Your Body
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Insuring Your Body Stays Healthy and Active
- Sealed for Your Protection
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/4 tspServings Per Container: 190|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1%|
|Herbal Formula Extract:||0.8 ml||**|
|Echinacea angustifolia root|
|Echinacea purpurea herb|
|Red Clover herb|
|Blessed Thistle herb|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
**Daily Value not established
Deionized water, 18-20% USP alcohol and glycerin.
Contains no sugar, flavors or colors, yeast or starch.
Shake well before using. Take 1/4 teaspoon, three times daily between meals. Frequency may be increased to 1/4 tsp. every two hours. Not to exceed 4 tsps. in a 24 hour period.
Do not use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding unless recommended by a health care professional. For use by adults and children over twelve years of age. Not for long term use.
Persons with gallstones should consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Keep this and all supplements out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature (55-85°F). Does not need refrigeration.
This bottle is sealed for your protection.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More