Iris Night Cream 1.4 oz By Weleda
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Regulates the Normal Functions of Your Skin and Nourishes With Plant Oils and Extracts
- Iris Root Extract Helps Skin Retain Moisture Where Needed*
Biodynamic iris root extract brings moisture and balance to the outer layers of the skin, helping the skin look and feel healthy, soft and supple. For drier spots, organic shea butter and organic cocoa butter provide much-needed moisture. Organic chamomile flower extract helps to calm minor inflammation while organic sweet almond oil gently soothes irritation.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*.* from natural essential oils.|
How to use: Apply to face, neck and decollete. Massage in gently. To enhance the effectiveness of the cream, wrap the face in a warm, damp cloth for a few minutes.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More