Itch-X Anti-Itch Gel Aloe Vera 1.25 oz By Ayr
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Allergic Itches*
- Minor Skin Irritation*
- Dry Skin Itch*
- Minor Burns*
- Insect Bites*
- Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac*
- Fast-Acting, Anti-Itch Gel*
Active Ingredients : Benzyl Alcohol 10%; Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%
Inactive Ingredients : Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel); Butylene Glycol; Carbomer; Diazolidinyl Urea; Blue 1; Methylparaben; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; SD Alcohol 40; Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer; Triethanolamine; Water.
Directions : Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician. Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) in a dry place.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds, damaged, or blistered skin. Do not use for vaginal, genital, or rectal itching. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless under the advice and supervision of a physician. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
It is the only anti-itch cream I use.