- 50+ Uses
- Brace/Denture Irritation
- Canker Sores
- Dual Medications
- Easy Reach Design
- Gentle Application
- Gum Discomfort
- Maximum Pain Relief
- Oral Anesthetic/Oral Astringent
- Strong Relief with a Soft Touch
- Ultra Soft Tip
|Benzocaine 20.0% (w/w)
|Zinc Chloride 0.1% (w/w)
Inactive Ingredients: butylparaben, ethylparaben, flavors, glycerin, methylparaben, PEG-8, PEG-75, propylparaben, silica, sucralose.|
- Twist base clockwise to dispense. It may take up to 10 full turns to dispense the initial dose, but subsequent uses should require less than 1 turn.
- To clean brush tip, rinse with cold water
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; dry affected area and apply medication by gently brushing the affected area.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age; consult a dentist or doctor
For oral use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persist or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not purchase of package has been opened
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Replace cap after use to prevent drying
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only
- With zinc chloride, some color may be evident, this is normal
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.