- 1500 mg Per 2 Capsules
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- Increased Bioavailability
- No Loading, No Cycling, No Bloating
- Patented pH Stable, Buffered Creatine
* Patented pH Stable, Buffered Creatine.
* No Loading, No Cycling, No Bloating.
* Increased Bioavailability.
* 1500 mg per 2 Capsules.
* A Dietary Supplement. Ingredients
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 CapsulesServings Per Container: 120
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
Buffered Creatine Monohydrate
|1.5 g (1,500 mg)
|† Daily Value not established.|
Gelatin (capsule), cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2 to 4 times daily. Consume plenty of fluids with this product. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW L-Arginine, D-Ribose and Carbo Gain.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Caution: Consult a physician if you have impaired kidney function or are taking any prescription medications that affect kidney function. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More