- Amino Acid Supplement with B6
- Amino Acids
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.** L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that supports the structure and function of collagen that is found in skin tissue.** It promotes collagen renewal in particular in the lips and mouth.** Country Life uses vitamin B6 to aid in utilization.**
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg||1,250%|
|L-Lysine (from 1,250 mg L-lysine hydrochloride)||1,000 mg (1 g)||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, vegetable glaze.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily, or as directed by your health care provider. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59�-86� F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More