Listerine Essential Care Toothpaste Gel Original Powerful Mint 4.2 oz By Listerine
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste
- Kills The Germs That Causes Bad Breath
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Removes Stains
Active Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% W/V Fluoride Ion). InActive Ingredients: Sorbitol; Water; Hydrated Silica; Glycerin; PEG-32; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Sodium Saccharin; Cellulose Gum; Phosphoric Acid; Sodium Phosphate; Xanthan Gum; Flavors; Benzoic Acid; FD&C Blue No. 1; D&C Yellow No. 10
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least 2 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 2 to 6, use a pea sized amount. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or physician. Store at 59 to 77 degrees F.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
amazing service and product