Liver Caps 100 Caps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- Supports Liver Health
- With Milk Thistle Extract for Healthy Liver Function
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 CapsulesServings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Beef Liver Powder (Defatted) (Argentine)||1.0 g (1,000 mg)||*|
|Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)||100 mg||*|
|Milk Thistle Extract (min. 80% Silymarin) (Silybum marianum) (Seed)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Gelatin (capsule), silica and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily. Consider taking these other NOW products B-12, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator and Artichoke Extract.
Keep in Bottle. Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More