Magnesium Citrate 250 Tabs By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Critical for Enzyme Function
- GMP Quality Assured
- Nervous System Support
- Supports Energy Production
- Vegetarian Formula
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.* It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.* Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.* Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.*
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||400 mg||95 %|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Vegetable Coating.|
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily, preferably with meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Calcium, Osteo-Boron, Vitamin D and Zinc.
Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More