Magnesium Citrate 100 caps By Olympian Labs
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dietary Supplement
- Essential Mineral for Heart & Bone Health*
- Supports Muscle & Nerve Function*
- Highly Absorption*
- Allergen Free
One of the most taken supplements today is magnesium citrate. It is an antidote to stress, the most powerful relaxation mineral available, and it can help improve sleep. Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in soft tissues and is a vital catalyst in enzyme health. Magnesium supports in maintaining healthy energy levels and proper calcium absorption.
Servings Per Container: 33 Serving Size: Three (3) Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Magnesium ( as magnesium citrate)||400 mg||100%|
†Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide, and rice flour.|
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by healthcare professional. Store in a cool and dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or taking any medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More