Mastic Gum 60 Tabs By Jarrow Formulas
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus), also called mastiha, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey. Composed of resinous exudate, containing essential oil, mastic gum has been used for centuries by traditional healers for stomach distress. Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production.
- Now a Tablet
- Mediterranean Mastiha Tree Resin
- Supports Stomach and Duodenal Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Mastic GUM (Pistacia lentiscus) (Stem/Branch)||1,000 mg||?|
|? Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide and a food-grade coating.|
Take 2 tablets per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More