Maxi-Zyme 120 Caps By Country Life
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A Comprehensive Digestive Enzyme Complex to Support Digestive Health
- AVA Certified Vegan
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Digestive Aids
- GMP Certified
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||450 mg||*|
|Papain (from papaya)||189,450 PU||*|
|Lipase (from rhizopus oryzae)||5,400 LU||*|
|Protease (from aspergillus niger)||216 SAPU||*|
|Lactase (from aspergillus oryzae||125 LacU||*|
|alpha-Galactosidase (from aspergillus niger)||48 AGSU||*|
|Phytase (from aspergillus niger)||47 PHU||*|
|Bromelain (from pineapple) (stem)||18 BTU||*|
|alpha-Amylase (from aspergillus oryzae)||13.5 SKBU||*|
|* Daily Value not established
PU - Papain Units
BTU - Bromelain Tyrosine Units
LU - Lipase Units
LacU - Lactase Units
PHU - Phytase Units
AGSU - alpha-Galactosidase Units
SKBU - Sanstedt Knee Blish Units
SAPU - Spectro Photometric Acid Protease Units
Maltodextrin, cellulose (capsule shell).
NO: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
Adults take one (1) capsule before meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°- 86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More