- 1 in The Healthy Trinity System
- 100% Potency Guarantee
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Dairy Free
- Most Beneficial in the Small Intestine
- Now in Veggie Capsules
- The Probiotic Specialist Recognized Worldwide Since 1982
- Viable Super Strain Beneficial Bacteria L. Acidophilus NAS, to Maximize Digestion, Absorption and Regularity
Take one capsule daily with unchilled, filtered (chlorine-free) water before meals to optimize digestion. Take Megadophilus at least 2 hours apart from herbs, garlic and prescription drugs. For optimal results, take with Natren's Bifido Factor and Digesta-Lac as part of the Healthy Trinity System. Do not give capsules to children under eight years of age to avoid the possibility of choking.
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3-day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
Do not freeze or expose to moisture, heat or direct sunlight.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Keep refrigerated and dry to maintain potency guarantee.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule Servings per Container: 60
||Amount per Serving
Super Strain NAS
|2 billion cfu
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Organic garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, cellulose powder, dehydrated potato powder, and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Contains 22% organic ingredients.
Contains no preservatives or artificial colors and flavors. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is the legal definition for all veggie capsules.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.